Account Financial Risk
Adds a new page in partner to manage its Financial Risk.
If any limit is exceeded, you won't be able to confirm any of its invoices unless you are authorized (Account Adviser group).
To configure this module, you need to:
- Go to Invoicing/Accounting > Configuration > Settings > Accounting & Finance
- In the Financial Risk section, fill Maturity Margin for setting the number of days to last after the due date to consider an invoice as unpaid.
To use this module, you need to:
- Go to Invoicing/Accounting > Sales > Customers.
- Select an existing customer or create a new one.
- Open the Financial Risk tab.
- Set limits and choose options to compute in credit limit.
- Go to Invoicing/Accounting > Sales > Customer invoices and create new customer invoices.
- Test the restriction trying to create an invoice for the partner for an amount higher of the limit you have set.