Account Forex Spot
Account FX Spot
This module extends the functionality of Accounting to support Foreign Exchange Spot Transactions. A Foreign Exchange Spot Transaction, also known as FX spot, is an agreement between two parties to buy one currency against selling another currency at an agreed price for settlement on the spot date. The exchange rate at which the transaction is done is called the spot exchange rate.
To configure this module, you need to:
- Go to Accounting > Configuration > Settings.
- Enable the Multi-Currencies option.
With this module, you will be able to:
- Create FX Spot Transactions.
- Go to Accounting > Foreign Exchange > FX Spot Transaction.
- Select a Partner and fill the outgoing and incoming amounts and currencies.
- Register Payments for FX Spot Transactions.
- Select Several transactions from the tree view.
- Click on Action > Register Payment.
- Go to the form view for an open transaction.
- Click on Register Payment.